A country I would like to know

A country would I visit? mmm, is difficult to choose one because I'm a very courious person and I like the idea to visit any country, but.. I think that Norway is a good place to know. There is in another continent with a very different culture, different tendencies and, the weather, the weather must be so cold, I have read some things about that and many people said that the weather is horrible, I mean is very very cold, but I like that. I choose this country but I don't know any about it, I have only seen landscape photos and the first thing that I thought was '' IT'S SO BEAUTIFULLLL'' , also I know that there are reindeers!!, that excites me a lot. 

Mmmm probably if I travel there I would visit any known place or maybe I would just walk adventuring, but mmm the language is the only think that worries me, talk in Norwegian? I don't even know how to speak in English...   and if I feel confortable with the environment and culture maybe I stay there, all of this without thinking about money obviously... living there must be expensive ): 


Norway is very beautiful. I love it <3 
*-* My favorite country ever!



Comentarios

  1. Norway is the most beautiful country of Europe!!! But... I think that Norway is the coldest country in the world! :O The nature is very awesome. And... The very best is that there are reindeer!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Norway have a such beautiful nature!! , If you save money you could go to visit and, no one knows, stay in there. I hope you leave Chile soon :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Good decision!! I think the cold must be horrible

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hopefully you can get to know that country, learn the language and know its culture, it is always good to learn something new. Do not die of cold!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The pic is so green, so beautiful!! I think the same as you. If you go you could travel on foot to enjoy every centimeter of Norway.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares