English language challenges


Hi! this is my last blog and I’m so exciting. I’m going to talk about my experience in this course.

I have to say that it was hard for me because I don’t know nothing of english I mean, now I know more than after this but even that I still don't know much.

I had english 3 last semester and I feel that from then until  now I have advanced and improved a lot. Now it is easier for me write in English and I feel that now I understand more when I listen to audios or music in English. I still find difficult to express myself in this language but I will try to practice singing or something like that.

The idea of blogs is interesting, is a good way to practice the memory to remember the different words and obviously to practice the grammar, writing and cohesion and coherence of what we try to say. It is a very complete exercise. For example, sometimes it was difficult for me to arrived and write about the different topic that the teacher told us, sometimes I didn’t have anything to write about.

But after all I realized that is not so terrible learn English, sometimes it was entertaining and with a lot of practice I think I will to be able to master to this language, also I think  is very important to me learn this language because all of my favorite artist sing in English so… and also I have always wanted to write a song in english, so I must achieve it.

Comentarios

  1. sometimes is difficult to begin, but then the letters flow

    ResponderBorrar
  2. My favorite singers also sing in English.... Now I understand more the lyrics and it's easier for me to learn them

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also believe the methodology of the use of blogs is a complete exercise, this helped me better some aspects :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares