My best holidays
So, today I wanna talk about my best holidays ever. It was about 1 years ago and I went to the house of my grandmother in the north of the country, specifically in Coquimbo, I know, maybe for the other people isn't a BIIIIG trip or an Amaaaaazing place to go, but I don't travel too much and never see my grandparents, so they are some points in favor to the trip. I went with my father and mother in the nigth, other point in favor because I never traveled in the nigth before and I loved go in the bus with that serenity of nigth, also the view was beatiful, see the sky, the stars and the moon.
When I arrived in the house the first thing that I loved it was the ambient of the place, soo relax and soo green, I stay in the middle of the big mountains and so much trees, nothing else around, just me and the environment, also was my favorite animal, GOATSSSSSSS, they are soo soo beatiful, I love them.
Well, the only thing I did was stay on bigs rock looking at the landscape listening music and walking exploring the place and obviously be with my grandmother...
So that was one of my favorite holiday :3 XoXo.

i like the nort of the chile is amazing
ResponderBorrarI went to Coquimboooo! That was a very beautiful place! Like you described, very peaceful, with a lot of green landscapes, with a real blue sky and really, a perfect place to life, I envy your grandparents ❤
ResponderBorrar