Practice Post

Well, I dont know too much about english so this class is hard to me, everything is difficult and boring but I try to do my best.

Write blogs about different topics help me to learn new words in this lenguage and practice the rules of grammar, so in my opinion is one of the best forms to learn and understand this lenguage. I think that write about our hobbies or our interest is a good idea, could be entertaining.
 
About the other activities in this class (speaking, reading, listening and writing), remembering what I say before, all is hard to me so choose one activity easier and one difficult is complicated but the activity more dificult to me is speaking because is an exercise complete where we must use all that we were learnt. We have to speak and think in the grammar and  the correct  word and listen the other person and all that kind of stuff, also is embarrassing so NO PLEASE. 


Comentarios

  1. I sure you that write blogs of differents topic it will helps you to learn English faster :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i agreed with you about how difficult is speaking in English, I can´t speak in English with fluency

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! First I loved the cat of your profile and the style of your blog❤
    Second, I think you know a lot of things of english! you don't be afraid (: I think if we know the bassic grammar and some words, we can do a lot of things! Like the speaking and writing skills

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares