Bucket List
Hi everyone! today, like the title says, I'll write about my bucket list. I'm very excited to write about this because I have a lot of dreams or maybe they are not dreams, they are little goals. I have always made a list with all my goals and after that, with time, I make sure I fulfill them.
My little goals are very stupid sometimes, like go to any park that I have not met, for that they are LITTLE goals. This year one of my goals was making me a piercing. the ''industrial'' and I did it!, also go to go ice skating with my friends and I did it too. But for now, there are still some that I have not done like buying me a reflex camera or go to any gazebo at night to see the city, I was thinking of going to a gazebo of Costanera Center to see the city, I think it would be a great experience and a beautiful one too. Another goal is going to any place to make me a tattoo, I REALLY like tattoos and I have always wanted to have one or more, maybe five, and one of them is of my cat, he died and I think it is a good way to have him always with me<3<3<3<3 buuuuuuut, I don't any have money ):
I'm sure I had other goals but I don't remember them right now ):
My little goals are very stupid sometimes, like go to any park that I have not met, for that they are LITTLE goals. This year one of my goals was making me a piercing. the ''industrial'' and I did it!, also go to go ice skating with my friends and I did it too. But for now, there are still some that I have not done like buying me a reflex camera or go to any gazebo at night to see the city, I was thinking of going to a gazebo of Costanera Center to see the city, I think it would be a great experience and a beautiful one too. Another goal is going to any place to make me a tattoo, I REALLY like tattoos and I have always wanted to have one or more, maybe five, and one of them is of my cat, he died and I think it is a good way to have him always with me<3<3<3<3 buuuuuuut, I don't any have money ):
I'm sure I had other goals but I don't remember them right now ):

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario