My future job

Hi! today i'm goin to talk about my future job. Firts, I have to say that  I wouldn't like to work in any job, it sound crazy because now have a job is fundamental to live, but I don't know, if I was millionare I swear I wouldn't do anything else, just travel around the world. But I have to choose a job anyway because I am not a millionare person so... I think that work like a dentist sound a good idea and that is the reason why I studying dentistry. In my opinion is a career too independent, you can have your own schedule and work maybe with a friend in your own clinic, for this you can stop working and take a minute to relax or take a day off when you need it. Obviously in this job you have to stay in the same closed place doing the same activities for hours so nothing about outdoors but like I said is a job independent so you can go out and take a breath. 

The salary is a topic so importan to me, because I think that without a good salary you can't buy or do the thing that you want (like travel around the world or maybe buy your favorite food, I don't know), now all is about the money so, without money you won't be happy, is a opinion very capitalist for a society very capitalist. For this, dentistry is a good idea too, institutions that investigate this topic of different job say that the salary is good but don't think that I studying dentistry just for the salary, I really like the career too.


Comentarios

  1. I understand you a lot! I want to travel to each country of this world, but without money is something difficult, but study for make that dreams come true, is a good option too (:

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares