Postgraduate Studies
Hi!, today I’m going to talk about what
postgraduate course I would like to study in the future. Well, now I’m studying
dentistry so the offer of postgraduate may vary. For me the most entertaining
postgraduate course are related to restoration of correct morphology of the
face bones or teeth. Also I like the speciality that works with kids, but I
don’t know, it would be hard and stressing to work with children.
The postgraduate course that I would choose is
called ''Oral Rehabilitation'' and like the title says it's about rehabilitation
of dental piece and inclusion of missing teeth. I would like to study this
course in the same university, ''Universidad de Chile'' and in a presencial
modality because I think that I wouldn't study if it was online, I mean, I get
distracted easily so it sounds better to go to different classes.
It's funny to think about this now, because I
really have no idea about the future and in this moment I wouldn't like to
study a postgraduate course because I think is hard how is we were born and we
going to die always working, is crazy think in that, never we can really enjoy
the life, we dedicated our all time in the work or in the university and in the
end the life passes in front of our eyes and we do nothing about it.... but if
I would study one I would choose ''Oral Rehabilitation'' because I really like all
about prostheses and restoration, also to help people with serious oral
problems.

Confucius said: " Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life again". If you love dentistry and "Oral Rehabilitation" you will enjoy the life no matter how much time do you spend working or studying.
ResponderBorrar