Back to the past

Well, today I wanna talk about something mystical for me or that kind of questions that make me think deep things. I have to choose between the past or the future, if I could go to the past what thing I would change about it and which period of history I would like to go back.

First, between the past or the future I choose the future because it is boring to think in the past when that was already lived and you can't do anything about it. Instead, the future is more exciting, is about something that still doesn't happen and you can changes the things if you propose, also it is entertaining not to know for sure what will happen.

If I could go to the past... mmm I don't know what thing I would change, in this moment I don't remember anything interesting, maybe study more for some test in which I gave up.... or perhaps enjoy more of my childhood because now I realised that to be a children is paradise, at that time I didn't have to study for nothing important and I played all day with my friends.

About the past related with history, I would like to go back to the medieval period and to the viking period, don't ask me why but they have always caught my attention, especially the viking period with the vikings and their beards, shabby helmets and weapons. Obviously living in those period were complicated or at least for me less comfortable so I wouldn't stay there so much time.

Comentarios

  1. I think the same about chose travel to the past or the future! the future are really more exciting

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Medieval period sounds very interesting!!! I want to go there

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that most of us would go to the past to enjoy more our childhood, know life is so stressful

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Travel to the period of the Vikings must be very very interesting!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Inti!! we think the same thing, i wrote the same thing in my blog hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares