Change to my study programm


Hi! today I'm going to talk about some changes that I could make in my study programme. This is the moment when I change all my study programme because I'm lazy and I get stressed and frustrated with everything AND I DON'T LIKE NOTHING... (just kidding). First, more bathroom please! really we have two bathroom in each floor and they have two or three toilets. In second place is really hard the workload that we have in this career, we have to do a lot of articles, essays, group work and presentations of clinical cases and ALSO we have to study for little controls that the teachers make us before the class start and for semester tests. So obviously we don't have time for us, for relax or maybe just breath a moment, sometimes we don't even have time to study for all the exams so this is an important point of my list of thing that I could make change in my study programme.


About the curriculum, I don't know I'm only in my first year of career so I don't know how everything works, but another career partner said that when I work in clinic the subjects require a number of actions to be able to pass, this means that I will have to do, I don't know, fifty seals and not worry about the needs of my patients. I think that this subjects should evaluate the particular attention you give to your patient. But, at least the teaching methods are good and don't have nothing to say about changes regarding technology.

Comentarios

  1. I think that you should found a balance between study and your free time <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. third year scares me a lot because of the requirements, fifty seals!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Yes, I agree with you in all :c is very frustated the necessity of study everyday, I dedicated maybe all my time in that. And even so, I have bad maks :c A very sad story

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I need free time, the clinic is very stressed D:

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares